What the point of me criticising “Israel” when I can just quote what their own leaders and historians have said?
1) “If I were an Arab leader, I would never sign an agreement with Israel. It is normal, we have taken their country. It is true God promised it to us, but how could that interest them? Our God is not theirs…They see but one thing, we have come and we have stolen their country. Why would they accept that?” (I fully agree) – David Ben Gurion, 1956, 1st “Israeli” Prime Minister
2) “Because of a lack of manpower to occupy the area in depth …there was a need to partially destroy the following villages: 1. As Safiriya, 2. Al Haditha, 3. Innaba, 4. Daniyal, 5. Jimzu, 6. Kafr Ana, 7. Al Yahudiya, 8. Barfiliya, 9. Al Barriya, 10. Qubab, 11. Beit Nabbala, 12. Deir Tarif, 13. At Tira, 14. Qula.” – David Ben Gurion, 1948, 1st “Israeli” Prime Minister
3) “Jewish villages were built in the place of Arab villages. You do not even know the names of these Arab villages, and I do not blame you because geography books no longer exist. Not only do the books not exist, the Arab villages are not there either. Nahlal arose in the place of Mahlul; Kibbutz Gvat in the place of Jibta; Kibbutz Sarid in the place of Huneifis; and Kefar Yehushua in the place of Tal al-Shuman. There is not a single place built in this country that did not have a former Arab population.” – Moshe Dayan, 1969, “Israeli” Defence Minister
4) “While the fighting was still in progress, we have to grapple with a troublesome problem: the fate of the populations of Lod [Lydda] and Ramleh, numbering some fifty thousand civilians. Not even Ben-Gurion could offer any solution, and during the discussions at the operational headquarters, he remained silent, as was his habit in such situation… We walked outside, Ben-Gurion accompanied us. Alon repeated his question: ‘What is to be done with the population?’ Ben-Gurion waved his hand in a gesture that said: Drive them out!” – Yitzhak Rabin, 1979 (recalling 1948), “Israeli” Prime Minister
5) “When we have settled the land, all the Arabs will be able to do about it will be to scurry around like drugged cockroaches in a bottle.” – Raphael Eitan, 1983, Chief of Staff of the “IDF”
6) “We declare openly that the Arabs have no right to settle on even one centimeter of Eretz Israel… Force is all they do or ever will understand. We shall use the ultimate force until the Palestinians come crawling to us on all fours.” – Rafael Eitan, 1983, Chief of Staff of the “IDF”
7) “What the new material [Israel Defense Force Archives] shows is that there were far more Israeli acts of massacre than I had previously thought. To my surprise, there were also many cases of rape. In the months of April–May 1948, units of the Haganah [the pre-state defense force that was the precursor of the IDF] were given operational orders that stated explicitly that they were to uproot the villagers, expel them and destroy the villages themselves.” – Benny Morris, 2004, “Israeli” historian